Questionaire for Notchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That's what I thought about you and JohnD when the pair of you constantly reply on behalf of Notchy. Are you both posting under instruction or are you being allowed to post freely?
Yet more immaturity. You really don't know when to quit.

Whenever you post on here about the benefits system, you consistently have a one sided narrative.
Otherwise known as an opinion or point of view.We all have them..otherwise one is just a fence sitter!!

Yet more immaturity. You really don't know when to quit.
You have come to the party about 11.55pm and missed 99% of it..You have just seen the last punch thrown and fancy yourself as instant expert on how it started hours ago
OR if you dislike analogies...3 years brexit debate and you arrive the last month fancying yourself as expert on Motty and Johnnyboy history

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I am not sure what point you are making here.

Whenever you post on here about the benefits system, you consistently have a one sided narrative. You talk about 'benefit scroungers'.
You never, ever put that in context, so the message is thus: 'all people on benefits are scroungers'.

If you cared about the misery this Tory government has created with PIPs, mental health cuts, universal credit, you would put your comments in context.

Or put it another way, why do you not show your concerns for people who cant get universal credit for 6 weeks abd literally have no money.
Or why dont you talk about the people who have a PIP assessment and get turned down despite their obvious disabilities.

Of course there are people that take advantage of the system and the system needs to get that to the minimum possible.
But why is it that right wing voters have this 'bebefit scrounger' narrative: its because they are used as scapegoat to deflect from the cuts.

If you care about dealing with mental health, campaign for rebuilding the safety net so they dont end up homeless.
If you care about suppirt for chronic disease, campaign for the help thats needed.
If you care about domestic violence campaign for a safety net that makes women homeless.
Dont always put your emphasis on 'benefit scroungers'.....because you make it sound like everybody on benefits is a scrounger.
I only wanted a number not the same old lecture

Since you seem to have a profound empathy and understanding of poor/unfortunate/ disadvantaged/disabled people, etc,just wondered,answer with a number,how many you personally have had in your life.
1.Parents divorced
2You divorced.
3.lived on council estates
4.depression.
5.life threatening chronic disease.
6.homeless.
7.domestic violence.(subjected to or witnessed)
8.Attempted suicide of parent/loved one
9.Long term unemployed.
10.You being a part time dad
Obviously all a bit challenging in differing ways!!!..
Easy one for you Notch...Do you think there are zero benefit cheats in the UK?

You have come to the party about 11.55pm and missed 99% of it..You have just seen the last punch thrown and fancy yourself as instant expert on how it started hours ago
OR if you dislike analogies...3 years brexit debate and you arrive the last month fancying yourself as expert on Motty and Johnnyboy history
Do what?

Hey, if you don't want anyone else commenting on your thread and just wanted Notch to speak, next time send him a bloody message instead of getting precious!

Do what?

Hey, if you don't want anyone else commenting on your thread and just wanted Notch to speak, next time send him a bloody message instead of getting precious!
You completely missed the ferkin point...Your basic comprehension is seriously lacking..I spelled out in my post...Motty and johnd the subject.Nout to do with Notchy...You fit right in with the """ 2+2=500 """ remoan brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back