Questionnaire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I do not want to open up a previous debate, but I did want to answer these questions from my perspective as I believe it is so easy to make assumptions about people or judge them when you do not know a great deal about them.

1. Parents divorced: Yes
2. You divorced: Yes
3. Lived on council estates: Yes
4. Depression: Yes
5. Life threatening chronic disease: Yes
6. Homeless: Yes
7. Domestic violence.(subjected to): Yes
8. Attempted suicide of parent/loved one: Yes
9. Long term unemployed: Yes
10. You being a part time dad: No

Sponsored Links
I do not want to open up a previous debate, but I did want to answer these questions from my perspective as I believe it is so easy to make assumptions about people or judge them when you do not know a great deal about them.

Thankyou for answering and the comments..VERY much appreciated ..V v good point well made and was my thought too..But sadly Notchy lacks the Nads to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have had first hand experience of them all.

Sponsored Links
2,3,4 and 7.
Not necessarily in that order.
I think one scary thing is that any 1 can very much lead to a dominoe affect causing many others on the list...You are a very lucky person to have never suffered first hand...any of them...Granted..living on council estate is bit out of place maybe

That's a long way from Totterdown daze - SS
-0-

Likewise though, you could answer no to all of them and be a bell end.

Please let's not wallow in self-pity. Previous generations did not do this naval gazing, yet they had far worse things to deal with. I have sympathy with (and have known many) people who suffer depression and anxiety, but self-control is everything. Depression is part of being human - it exists to inform you of what is lacking. With the right methods of self-control a man can live quite comfortably in the worst of circumstances.

Please let's not wallow in self-pity. Previous generations did not do this naval gazing, yet they had far worse things to deal with. I have sympathy with (and have known many) people who suffer depression and anxiety, but self-control is everything. Depression is part of being human - it exists to inform you of what is lacking. With the right methods of self-control a man can live quite comfortably in the worst of circumstances.

Have you ever thought of becoming a counsellor Andy?

Sponsored Links
Back