Quote for heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i'm looking for a quote for a full central heating system to a 2 bed flat in South london, anyone interested or rough price.

Sponsored Links
No one would really know until they actually seen the size.

Also would depend on what kind of radiators you want (double panel, single panel, grills, no grills etc...) as they all vary in price, and how many and what size.

Also do you have a certain kind of boiler you want?

You would also be charged for the rip out of the old system.

A 6 or 7 radiator system with a quality combi usually comes out to very approx £3800 + VAT.

Probably more in London :cry:

Sponsored Links
Using my rule of thumb estimating system for 6 rads it comes to £3540 inc using a cheaper 24 kW Band B boiler.

Although with my special offer at the moment I could supply a Band A Viessmann within that price.

Pity I dont go to South London!

Tony

Using my rule of thumb estimating system for 6 rads it comes to £3540 inc using a cheaper 24 kW Band B boiler.

Although with my special offer at the moment I could supply a Band A Viessmann within that price.

Pity I dont go to South London!

Tony

Is your special offer because you have 5 viessman boilers sitting in your garage? ;)

Hi guys thanks for your replies, the system required will be a 4 or 5 rad system with a Remeha Avanta 28 condensing boiler in a council flat which is ocupied, there is no system to be removed only an old multipoint water heater.

I go to South London, but some people find me very expensive.

The job would cost one million pounds, including VAT and extras.

Is your special offer because you have 5 viessman boilers sitting in your garage? ;)

It was five but one is now on a friend's wall and another is about to be supplied to a customer until he is ready to fit it.

The balance are held at the supplier rather than my garage.

Tony

Softus, I fear you may be losing out on your quotes of recent.

You do not appear to have allowed for the rising cost of copper or indeed the excessive cost of diesel to get you there.

Please re-consider your quote and adjust accordingly.

I'd hate to see you make a loss :rolleyes: :LOL:

I sincerely thank you for your concern Dave, but I stockpiled about four million pounds worth of copper tubing using the profits from a few of last year's jobs.

It helped keep my pre-tax profits down to a more reasonable level. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back