Warm air heating system

That's a good point JohnD. It's a small development and one or two houses are similar there. Best wishes.

Sponsored Links
Those I have been to look at with a view to quoting have all worked out at close to £5k even at my very reasonable prices even in two bed flats or small houses.

But all have had some serious problem. Some were not proper solid outside walls and so unsuitable for mounting boilers.

Another had solid walls and a full glass wall.

The one which could have been done has African tenants wit about five young kids and all the floor was covered with black bags of clothes with just a narrow waking space between. Quite apart from the bags it was clear that it would be impossible to work safely there after school time.

Maybe your house is different.

Tony

Thank you Tony. This is a conventional brick built house and we would vacate it for the period of the work. Again - a few points there I wouldn't have thought of.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back