Rabbit Hutch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

This has been part finished for a month only just got the felt on today

Still need to mesh the sides of the frame and back plus build an add-on for the front because the frame under the hutch is half of the run, then I will cut a hole in the floor and make a little walkway

Materials so far for this cost under £100 thats no including and tools I bought to assist

The arch I made myself for about 25p in the shop it was £9

Sponsored Links
This inside the home?

Ex wife has rabbits in lounge in a cage or let out. Kick the fookers out when there.
And cats, no wonder we divorced!!!!

I think the bunnies will enjoy their nice new home, it looks very good.

But where is the flat screen TV so they can watch watership down? :D

This inside the home?

Ex wife has rabbits in lounge in a cage or let out. Kick the fookers out when there.
And cats, no wonder we divorced!!!!

Hutch was made in my back room not had a chance to wave my magic wand in there as you can tell by the gash walls, plus theres a shed worth of stuff in there so an upcoming project is to build a shed!! haha

Had them in my house a few times, never again they stink!!!

Sponsored Links
My sister has a hutch like this in her house too, much to the objection to her fiance but the rabbits stay safe and warm at night and then are let out into the enclosed garden for the day! I'm guessing your two get to run about outside of their hutch too?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back