Racist suicide Islamic 'snackbar' attacks have started in UK

My point is that whenever there is a terrorist incident in the UK you instantly take up the baton for the terrorists. Why is that?

Sponsored Links
Actually some of us have evolved (regardless of parentage) to realise that there is fault on both sides...

Others (like the EDL) have obviously regressed into the same ranting and threats that they blame the other side for, and continually ignore the terrorism that is being carried out in our name...

So you tell me Joe...

Do your knuckles hurt as they scrape along the ground?

Ellal, we can all read between the lines. You are a second generation migrant with a huge chip on their shoulder. You support the actions of terrorists. I think the authorities should be made aware of your sympathies.

Joe - you can't even see the 'lines' let alone read... :LOL:

So, a balanced approach is no longer an English trait...!

The terrorists have indeed won then Joe, and you are one of the f*ckwits that have let it happen!

Tell me - what coloured stars would you like to hand out this time?

Sponsored Links
It's OK mate, we know you have split loyalties between your homeland and the homeland of your forefathers. We understand mate. No need to be ashamed.

It's OK mate, we know you have split loyalties between your homeland and the homeland of your forefathers. We understand mate. No need to be ashamed.
Actually I have no yearning to return to the 'homeland' of my forefathers - fourth generation 'immigrants' from Tyneside.... :LOL:

Nah, you don't understand at all...

Btw, isn't it time you put down your cup of horlicks and get out your balaclava again?

It’s a shame when quite interesting debates turn into a slanging match.

The problem is with these sorts of debates is that there are such polar opposites of opinion that you will never reach a middle ground.

I think one of the fundamental differences between the deaths of civilians in, say Afghanistan for example, and those in London is that in the latter there is a deliberate attempt to kill or injure innocent parties where generally in the other it occurs (rightly or wrongly) as collateral damage rather than as direct targeting of civilians.

Neither is any consolation for the people that lose a loved one I completely understand.

Part of the problem with an insurgency is that those involved will deliberately integrate themselves within the civilian population – either through cooperation or by force.

Not only does this action allow insurgents to hide, but they know that it put civilians are at greater risk from the ‘enemy’ forces, which, when the inevitable deaths of civilians occurs in western military operations it causes outrage in other parts of the world and radicalises more people to their cause.

So it’s win win for the insurgents and the only losers are the poor innocent souls that get tangled up in it.

The problem is with these sorts of debates is that there are such polar opposites of opinion that you will never reach a middle ground.
Sadly those who suggest that there could be a 'middle ground' get shouted down by the extremists on both sides... ;)

Part of the problem with an insurgency is that those involved will deliberately integrate themselves within the civilian population – either through cooperation or by force.
So the western approach of 'hearts and minds' is not also an 'insurgency'?

Democracy at the barrel of a gun?

and the only losers are the poor innocent souls that get tangled up in it.
As has always been...On all sides!

There have of course been successes, but it takes brave people to choose talk over violence!

One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist.

Unfortunately those that maintain a regime through fear and force can only removed through force or the threat of force.

I don’t think it’s democracy at the end of a gun. The gun is the tool used to install the democracy. When the dust settles and the western soldiers leave (in however many years), then people in those countries can cast a vote or have equal right to access in education and opportunities (whether they be male or female).

The western world is by no means perfect, but if you look at western societies the development and standard of living is a darn site better than any other society on this planet so yeah, why shouldn’t everyone have access to it?

I'm looking at the EDL in a slightly different light tonight !!!

article-2329290-19F23524000005DC-607_636x496.jpg

Nice lot...

(the crusaders symbolic image is a nice touch don't you think)

But then I guess due to some of the logic on here, we must all now support them.... ;)

Are you going to find some nice people to sort out the f...ing dangerous and predictable mess that The UK now finds itself in? Are nice, Guardian- reading, tree-hugging, diversified types going to stop any more white girls being systematically groomed by gangs of muslim paedos, and BRITISH/ENGLISH/SCOTTISH/WELSH people being hacked to death on a sunny afternoon on our streets? Will they stop poor unsuspecting commuters being liquidised on the bus or tube?

These nice people are the stupid ones who couldn't see this coming, talk boll0x about every colour/creed being the same and now leave this country in a very dangerous and exposed situation. I don't recognise this country as being the same one of my childhood, not too long ago in the 70s.

So, go and find some 'nice' people to deal with these pathalogically homicidal savages. Good luck. And, if you're hoping for a 'nice' political' debate around a table - forget it. It's the politicians of recent years who are ultimately responsible for this sorry state of affairs. Pity our children.

I am not against immigration other than on
1. Financial grounds. The country must be able to support the immigrants and if not they must be able to support themselves. The volume of immigration must be controlled.
2. There must be acceptance of the laws governing the land. If you cannot accept the laws existing in the land then don't come.

I am only third generation
However thats because I dont see violence as an answer. I see exclusion as the answer either by prison or deportment.
My grandparents followed the rules when they came here

Thats the key to successful immigration I consider myself 100% British and not a misplaced Irish person. I even joined the British Army.
I would suggest a test of a persons family alleigence is actually whether or not the offspring would consider joining either the Armed Forces , Police or Fire Brigade.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
What concerns me was this dumb prick even waited for the police to turn up along with his equally thick as **** friend..what were they actually thinking waiting for the police, apart from wasting our oxygen.

What's their mindset...I believe one of the idiots tried to fire a shotgun which took his finger off. And no idea what the other one was doing at the time.

At least the Canadian pair had some sort of strategy to escape, although equally moronic thinkin they may not be photographed in a public gathering.

Sponsored Links
Back