Racist suicide Islamic 'snackbar' attacks have started in UK

Sponsored Links
Pakistan is the epicentre of terrorism - if any country needs invading it's Pakistan.

Thats such an unfair generalisation. There are people in Pakistan right now Muslims too who are fighting the same people you want to destroy and living in fear you can only imagine.
Imran Khans moderate party suffered such a setback this week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22585461

Not all Pakistanis are against the rest of the world. I have to admire anyone joining the Police or security forces in such a hostile environment.

The middle east is a real mess because in some countries the shia have control and in other countries the Sunni have control. There will never be an end until they both decide to unite....Hell will freeze...

The Sunni Islam is fundementalist meaning they don't believe in progress and education. But! they clamour for the money and power the educated Arabs have. They can't get jobs working in the cities or governments or industry because all they actually know is the Quran and Sharia Law. They have made themselves incompatible with modern society so the only options they have to take power are by bomb and bullet and subjugation terror and Sharia law.

After the 9/11 attack, America stated that any Country harbouring terrorists would be 'dealt with'. Seeing that Britain appears to be harbouring the majority of them, should we be expecting an attack from America soon?

Unfortunately the indigenous British people will never be able to fight back against this kind of atrocity because any trouble and they would be instantly arrested. Politicians continue to spout their rhetoric but all they really care about is their over-inflated income and their free lunches.

FFS Cam-moron, stop going on about gay marriage and DO something!

Well invade it and sort it then like we did with the Afghans and Libyans.

If that's the wrong ploy - why did we do it?

Sponsored Links
Well invade it and sort it then like we did with the Afghans and Libyans.

If that's the wrong ploy - why did we do it?

Why Afghanistan? . . nobody knows to be honest. Least of all our leaders.

Some notion about restricting opium growing in the battle against drugs.
The truth is hard drug use is stable at roughly 1-3 percent of the population.
It always has been and the 'war on drugs' has made no difference.

There always will be a percentile of the populace who take drugs regardless of any forms of control.

Ironically production has gone UP since Afghanistan was invaded.

One sideline our own NHS is the biggest user of opiate derived products from Afghanistan.

Lybia was purely to topple ghadaffi. Again for some political reason I failed to remember nor care to remember.

We all feel outraged about it today but is this any worse than two white racists stabbing Stephen Lawrence to death with a broken bottle in a deserted stairwell?

Yes! And you need to revisit your post as you are mixing up the murder of a black child that was murdered by two black children with the murder of a young black male that was murdered by two(four) young white males.

I think you're wrong. From Wikipedia: "On 3 January 2012, Dobson and Norris were found guilty of Lawrence's murder"

We all feel outraged about it today but is this any worse than two white racists stabbing Stephen Lawrence to death with a broken bottle in a deserted stairwell?

Yes! And you need to revisit your post as you are mixing up the murder of a black child that was murdered by two black children with the murder of a young black male that was murdered by two(four) young white males.

I think you're wrong. From Wikipedia: "On 3 January 2012, Dobson and Norris were found guilty of Lawrence's murder"

Dobson and Norris were eventually convicted of the Steven Lawrence murder. But it wasn't with a bottle in a stairwell. That was the murder of Damilola Taylor.

Why are these thick ****ers attacking off duty soldiers, why aren't they assassinating the politicians the people causing the issues? Easy target I know, yes they'll make the headlines but it wont change anything.
At least if they popped off a few politicians they are attacking the right people.

If these two dip ****s are doing it for a muslim cause then, when has this fight on terror EVER been about fighting islam? Its nothing to do with religion?
Answer..The only difference is, the people over there are only able to control their puppets using religion as a manipulative tool. Therefore bullet and co put two n two together and make 22.

Im sure those drones flying about aren't aimed at the innocent they're aimed at scumbags who would normally be classified as criminals in our country. They're not picking out people due to their religion? I think its' quite clear we are really not a religious nation at all.

I mean look at the likes of the Lockerby disaster. I didn't see any single member of those families burning flags, effigies or anything else so fking broad it could span continents. Let alone killing a single muslim In revenge. I could understand if one of them went over and killed a political figure supporting the bombing... so ... what are these idiots achieving?

I've done exactly the opposite and been attacked for pointing out that not every muslim is a terrorist/fanatic/threat...

I have yet to read or hear on the news of a British Muslim turning in, or reporting another of the Islamic faith, he/she believes to be radicalised, and a threat to the security of this country.
The point is, they don't, even though they might suspect a neighbour. They stick together. Islam against the World. Who are we to trust in the Islamic community? (short answer,,, none of them)

I bloody well hope the pair of fanatics are not receiving any pain relief for their gunshot wounds whilst in hospital.

I bloody well hope the pair of fanatics are not receiving any pain relief for their gunshot wounds whilst in hospital.

Only welfare aid and rent income on their sublet council owned properties im sure.

It's OK mate - we know you are ashamed of your peasant lineage. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back