Racist suicide Islamic 'snackbar' attacks have started in UK

A polite question to the poster above: would you vote for Nigel Farage and UKIP?

A general observation on religious hatred: let's not forget that this is all about whose imagined best friend is better that who else's imagined best friend.

If your question was directed at me, yes I fully intend to vote for UKIP at the earliest opportunity.

May I ask what your point is?

Sponsored Links
I'm 60 years old and, in that time, I have seen this country go down the drain in many ways. I'd like to think that it is not too late to turn it around but, sadly, there does not seem to be the political will or sufficient drive from the general public to do so. I'm glad I don't have any children.
I’m not far behind you, at 54, and have also witnessed this country go down the pan big time! When asked why I have lost faith in this country the once, I said we have lost our identity and any vestige of patriotism. Here’s an example of what I think and have said before as an example of what I mean.

I cannot sing, in fact I’m bloody terrible! But if I got up on a soap box in New York and tried my rendition of The Star Spangled Banner I guarantee people would stop and clap for my efforts and patriotism. Contrast this with if I did that over here in London or Birmingham and I’d probably get eggs thrown at me and told to shut the F up! (Or worse).

I have one daughter and five grandchildren, and I would encourage them to get the hell out of this country ASAP.

We have talked about emigrating in the past, but never got round to it. America was one option we considered, not that they will let just anybody in (unlike the UK!). I think we're probably a bit too old now.

So no big Islamic threat just isolated Morons. Time to shut down a few more Mosques I think starting with the one this **** went to

I think that would be a very sensible thing to do, bearing in mind what is happening in this country. I, too, am convinced that Abu Q. is not the only hate preacher living off this country, and I'm sure there are other terrorists in the pipeline here.

Of course, we all know that it will never happen. They wouldn't dare.

We have talked about emigrating in the past, but never got round to it. America was one option we considered, not that they will let just anybody in (unlike the UK!). I think we're probably a bit too old now.
Depends bud... My boss over there said to me, regarding taking someone on, "I can't ask their age"

They are not ageist and people can, and do, change their career three or four times in their life. It very much depends on 'ask not what America can do for you but what you can do for America'.

A concept totally lost on GB. I'll say what I have said more than once before.. "if you scatter seed you're going to attract pigeons"

If GB became the 51st state it would be better than what we currently 'enjoy' with Europe IMHO.

Sponsored Links
If GB became the 51st state it would be better than what we currently 'enjoy' with Europe IMHO.

Couldn't agree more. Ideally, I'd like us to go back to what we once were - our own masters, but much rather the US than the EU.

I've done exactly the opposite and been attacked for pointing out that not every muslim is a terrorist/fanatic/threat...

I have yet to read or hear on the news of a British Muslim turning in, or reporting another of the Islamic faith, he/she believes to be radicalised, and a threat to the security of this country.
The point is, they don't, even though they might suspect a neighbour. They stick together.

https://secure.met.police.uk/athotline/

Note the word 'confidential'

Do all muslims want Sharia? Do all muslims support violence?

As the vast majority are silent on the subject, what do you think?
Since the vast majority of 'british' people were silent about the Iraq invasion, then what's your point?

Tony Blair fed everyone the lie that iraq could blast the uk with weapons of mass destruction within 40 minutes......

a crime he has subsequently not been jailed for.
He also made a fortune as a special envoy/advicor/observer/commentator on the Middle East since leaving the Govt... hmmm that prevented the Arab Spring didn't it? He certainly has a golden touch with peace and harmony doesn't he... :(

The truth is I at least condemned the Iraq invasion on the first principle that I believed the British Army should be a reactionary defence force not an aggressive attacking force.
The first gulf war to me followed the rules of engagement Suddam had invaded Kuwait.

The second principle I spoke against the start of the Iraq war was the unconstitutional arbitary decision that one country can decide to depose anothers leader according at will.

The will to change has to come from the people and must be soleley driven by their own internal 'democratic' intervention. Whether that is by vote or civil war.

Did the Iraqi people get a say on whether Sadam was deposed or not?

Tony Blair fed everyone the lie that iraq could blast the uk with weapons of mass destruction within 40 minutes......

a crime he has subsequently not been jailed for.
He also made a fortune as a special envoy/advicor/observer/commentator on the Middle East since leaving the Govt... hmmm that prevented the Arab Spring didn't it? He certainly has a golden touch with peace and harmony doesn't he... :(

I fully agree that he should have been jailed for this lie, yet the greasy s0d has managed to wriggle out of that one.

The truth is I at least condemned the Iraq invasion on the first principle that I believed the British Army should be a reactionary defence force not an aggressive attacking force.
The first gulf war to me followed the rules of engagement Suddam had invaded Kuwait.

The second principle I spoke against the start of the Iraq war was the unconstitutional arbitary decision that one country can decide to depose anothers leader according at will.

The will to change has to come from the people and must be soleley driven by their own internal 'democratic' intervention. Whether that is by vote or civil war.

Again, I agree. Our politicians must eventually begin to realise that we are no longer the world's 'policeman'. In fact, we are now clearly unable to contain the 'enemy within', never mind making enemies abroad.

Yes, the British armed forces should exist only as a defence force, like those of the Japanese. It's all that we can afford these days.

After WWII Germany was, and is, prevented from having it's own army IIRC. So they instead become a great political force and destroy us economically. (Rather like China has been doing for a while now).

But that's how it's always been throughout history, from the Aztecs to Romans to Great Britain and the USA. It's just that people tend to think in decades or generations, instead of centuries..

After WWII Germany was, and is, prevented from having it's own army IIRC.

Not correct...

Total German Armed Forces:

Army: 160,000 including about 40,000 conscripts (plus about 130,000 reserves)

Navy: 24,000 including about 3,500 conscripts (plus about 4,000 reserves)

Air Force: 50,000 including about 10,000 conscripts (plus about 12,000 reserves)

:eek: So 'it' could all happen again then..

But "we're all friends now". It's all the other nutters we have to worry about, for poking our nose into their affairs, (and our self interest).

Seems to me it's always the citizens that dont want wars but politicians send us off like mercenaries on unpopular and illegal ones.

And some wonder why we have terrorism; not that I endorse it obviously.

Seems to me it's always the citizens that dont want wars but politicians send us off like mercenaries on unpopular and illegal ones.

Another one on Joe's extremist database then... ;)

After WWII Germany was, and is, prevented from having it's own army IIRC. So they instead become a great political force and destroy us economically. (Rather like China has been doing for a while now).

But that's how it's always been throughout history, from the Aztecs to Romans to Great Britain and the USA. It's just that people tend to think in decades or generations, instead of centuries..

Yes they were banned, I didn't know that this was the second time, I found the following answer quite informative.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110405112155AAASf18

Another one on Joe's extremist database then... ;)
Er, the importance of Engrish Gramer and punctuation :oops: I'll try again Big E :)

And some wonder why we have terrorism; not that I endorse it - obviously! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back