Rad sizes - Help appreciated

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gents,

Done the kitchen up and binned my old rad now got a few problems.

The pipes are concreted under the floor ( I know this isn't the norm) so there's near enough no play , did a quick measure and had my trousers lowered at B&Q with a 600x800 - It doesn't fit.

1. The center's of my pipes are 825mm or 32.5" from each other what size rad do I need?

2. Because I'm a numpty I chucked the old rad and didn't remove the valves so have to change the(Thermo) valve(s) still connected to the pipework I'm told, got honeywell all round the house but is there any difference in the ones at screwfix ?

Any help would be really appreciated

Stuart

Sponsored Links
Do you have any idea what size the rad was as its hard to work out with center measurements ?

Thanks for your reply,

I don't know what size it was, I presumed it was going to be a common metric size as its a fairly new extension so I just ran the tape over it not really knowing where you take the measurements from on a rad.

Stuart

Myson does a rad called premier HE 530 h x743 w or 690hx743 , you could make up the difference with a spacer that goes from rad to rad valve get them at merchants in variuos sizes

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back