Radiator pipe connection fitting

Thanks, i did email Uponour yesterday, to ask if they sold connectors for this job, and explaining what i was trying to do, but haven't got a reply back, i will phone them in a minute, see what they say, i do hope it's ok, in heinsight, i should of just rang them first before ordering off ebay, i just assuming that they will take the 1.5 bar and are totally suitable for the job. i have just went back to the listing, they seem well adiquate for the job, what do you think??. fast faward the video to 3:35
  • Material: brass (CW617N)
  • Fittings Type: PEX-AL-PEX
  • Fittings Size: 16mm x15mm
  • Max. Temperature (at 6 bar): +95oC
  • Max. Pressure (at 60oC): 1,0 MPa (10 bar)
  • Gasket: "O" - NBR type
  • Pad: PTFE
Just been watching this guy, my pipe is grey inside and white on the outside, not saying it's the same, just assuming, he showes a brass compression fitting suitable for connection, if you don't have thr proper gun to use, like on the original instalation,

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes, they must have to be able to use other types of fittings. Cant see them limiting their products to just using press fit connectors.

Yes, they must have to be able to use other types of fittings. Cant see them limiting their products to just using press fit connectors.

Well, i would of thought so too, time will tell, i will fit one of these fittings, and see how it goes, and let you know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back