radiator size calculator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am trying to find a good, reliable online radiator size calculator that tells me what output i need depending on size of room, wall and floor type etc.

I've tried 3 different online ones, put the same details into each one and the btu calculations ranged from 3500 to 11000 !!!

Can anyone recommend a good site that gives reliable results?

Thanks

Rob

Sponsored Links
Download Stelrad Stars. It's better than all the on-line calculators.

You should also do a whole-house calculation using the Boiler Size Calculator. This gives the boiler size required, including 2kW for a hot water cylinder.

If you have a combi boiler, this is sized for the hot water requirement and is normally much larger than the heating requirement. However the lowest CH output of the combi should be lower than the heating requirement produced by the calculators. For example: if you need 15kW then a boiler which goes from 6-18KW is better than one which goes from 12-30kW.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back