Radiator/towel radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I plan to swap my existing bathroom radiator with a towel radiator. A straight swap over i would have thought however the instructions for the towel radiator says the towel radiator should not be used in a direct central heating system because they contain inhibitor! Anybody understand this?

thanks

scott

Sponsored Links
A direct system doesn't contain inhibitor :D

More info on the boiler etc.

I canot think of any material that a towel radiator can be made from which isn't compatible with modern inhibitors. I wold quiz the manufacturers about their stupidity.

See if you can identify the country of manufacture from the instructions ;) Bet it`s China :LOL: and so is the printing ........like most goods today

Sponsored Links
I plan to swap my existing bathroom radiator with a towel radiator. A straight swap over i would have thought however the instructions for the towel radiator says the towel radiator should not be used in a direct central heating system because they contain inhibitor! Anybody understand this?

thanks

scott

hi
you can get more information from the fallowing site: www.towel-radiator.com

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back