Radiator valve angled 15mm to 3/4 inch

GW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am tryng to get hold of 2 of these valves for a heated towel rail radiator. The existing ones are of a traditional chrome-effect design and are not TRV valves, just manual ones.
I have found it extremely difficult to find these. I am not absolutely convinced I need 15mm to 3/4" as I haven't taken the valve off to measure it, this was just what a local plumbing shop said it would be if it wasn;t 15mm to 15mm. The towel rail rad can only be 5-6 years old.
Am I barking up the wrong tree?! Should the valve be 15mm to 1/2" and I just need my eyes checked, or is it possible it is 3/4". I would rather have both available to hand (1/2 and 3/4) when doing the job as they are fairly cheap to buy.
A local Plumb Center did not have them in stock and I ended up buying 2 15mm to 1/2" ones from Homebase, which look too small (to my eyes).
Anyone know where I can get them? Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
That`s the most concise, pedantic vindictive answer yet :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and it`s correct ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back