Radiators feed on 15mm pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I have 3 radiators that are fed off 15mm pipe a 1600P plus a 1800 double and a 400double is this ok? Or does it need taking up to 22mm till it tees off for the 1600 P plus. Then 15mm to the 1800 double and 400 double? What are the consequences if the pipework is undersized?

Sponsored Links
Consequeses are the rads dont get hot , I would never feed more than two rads off 15mm pipe .

ok so does it realy need taking up to 22m so that the 15mm is only feeding 2 raditor not the 3 it currently is

Sponsored Links
Thanks I ve got the system drain at moment so mite change it for the sake of an hour or so's work doesn't a 1600 P plus, 1800 double and a 400 double sound alot of 15 mm ?

Probably around £13 :(

And the rest, I asked in Plumbase a couple of weeks ago how much they were charging the man off the street for 15mm now and it was around £11+VAT a length.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back