Radiators work hot water doesn't

J

juanpedmontoya

I have a Biasi 24S gas combi boiler. It was working fine until tried to have a shower this morning and there was no hot water. The furnace ignites when the heating is turned on but nothing happens when the hot water tap is opened. I've tried running the tap with the heating on, the radiators heat up but the water stays cold. Temperature and pressure gauges are fine and there is definitely gas going in. I don't understand, please help!

Sponsored Links
Diverter/flow switch fault.

If it fires up on HW demand but rads get hot then its the diverter. If boiler does not repsond to hw demand then likely flow switch fault. New diaphragm/M/S required!

Thanks Rob884. Is the diaphragm something I can replace myself? I know absolutely nothing about boilers or how they work so don't want to destroy the thing whilst trying to fix it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back