Radio 2 looses listeners

I don't consider myself mad. I don't listen to his show because of him, I listen because I'm interested in the discussions regarding current affairs.

I find him quite even handed and he doesn't necessarily follow the BBC line, I've heard him pull up a few outspoken remainers on points of order.

Does himself no favours with his biking antics though.

Sponsored Links
I find him quite even handed and he doesn't necessarily follow the BBC line, I've heard him pull up a few outspoken remainers on points of order.

Does himself no favours with his biking antics though.
What antics does he get up to?

What antics does he get up to?

He's become a little fanatical in his anti motorist stance, it's been well reported.

There are far too many incidents to list, but as I said, I find him a good presenter, just a nutter as far as bikes are concerned.

Sponsored Links
He's become a little fanatical in his anti motorist stance, it's been well reported.

There are far too many incidents to list, but as I said, I find him a good presenter, just a nutter as far as bikes are concerned.
Looking at the "antics"they seem perfectly reasonable to me

I don't consider myself mad. I don't listen to his show because of him, I listen because I'm interested in the discussions regarding current affairs.

It's the standard fayre of the phone-in

Also known as refereeing / baiting two opposing camps of idiots.
A bit like being a mod in GD :D

I fall asleep to radio 4 extra, comedy club, at 10 pm. Some nuggets in there.

Second best at that time is R4 or the BBC world service.

Wake up to Radio 5 with "Wake up to Money" at 5 am, then switch to R4 at 6 am.

Then lie in a bit cause I'm working from home.

I liked Steve Wright. Don't listen much to R2 anymore.

Me too! I only rarely listen to the radio, most often it is GHR, late at night, when they play the ten songs without interruption - radio set to switch off after one hour, to fall asleep to. On router to work, I quite enjoyed listening to Sir T.

Sponsored Links
Back