RAF Fairford

You quickly reached the conclusion that the FairfordFive were part of an Irannian cosnpiracy, and suggested naively that the answer was to round up up any British citizens of Irannian origin. As I said you need to make your mind up because this thing is international.
I've got no idea what you think you've proven, but I guess it sounds logical to you.
 
The senior police commander said bailing the Fairfordfive was a decision with meaning and strategy. One of those arrested had called the police. Is it possible that this was all a tactical move by the police to send a message they had infiltrated the cell without identifying the informant, therefore creating uncertainty amongst the terorrists and their handlers
 
The senior police commander said bailing the Fairfordfive was a decision with meaning and strategy. One of those arrested had called the police. Is it possible that this was all a tactical move by the police to send a message they had infiltrated the cell without identifying the informant, therefore creating uncertainty amongst the terorrists and their handlers

Lol.
 
Back
Top