Rafters.

Sponsored Links
Hi all, just thought i would share with you what I have done since the last time I was here for a bit of advice off you guys, here is a pic of the shed before I started the roof and a couple of the roof 80% complete.

In my album ( exer )

thanks to all that replied to my posts.
:) :) [/img]

Sponsored Links
Cheers Al,

I don't understand the question your asking ??? :confused:

:p Sorry! is the verge you have still to run going to marry up with the opposite side....and when you ran your first course of tiles what did you use for undereaves..

Arr yes,, Its looking ok as I keep an eye on it as I go along and making sure that the upper runs look in line with the first course at the eaves, I can always adjust a little if need be by opening or closing the gaps as I go, at the eaves course I used them plastic eaves trays which proved a little tough to nail through but I managed ok in the end. :) :)

took the hard route i see, also what hapened to the top course? if you had no eaves the top course could easily have been cut..wont improve weathering but looked nicer imo..

Hi Reb,

Well I was advised to do it this way :rolleyes: and do the ridge as I go along, its not been to hard of a job and I'm quite pleased with it so far, the top course I did do with half's but I decided they were just to short and took them off because I was not happy with the head lap cover hence what you see, the second reason I did what I did was because its very open to the elements and thought the extra cover and weight would be the better option to go for, plus I did not want to get the tile cutter out again and have to clean up all the mess that it makes cutting tiles, :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back