Rain off roof verges dripping on window sills

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone offer a solution, I have the plastic clip on dry verge covers on the ends of my roof. Water drips off them when it’s raining and rattles loudly on the 2 upvc window sills below.

any ideas folks ?

Sponsored Links
I was hoping for a few suggestions on this one but wondering whether rain should actually drip in any amount off the dry verges

Hard for people to make suggestions when people are unable to translate a few words into hi def 4k images.

Sponsored Links
Hard for people to make suggestions when people are unable to translate a few words into hi def 4k images.
I’m guessing you mean post some photos. There’s not really a lot to photo. I have the plastic dry verges on the ends of the house roof which I think are commonplace these days. When it rains water drips off the plastic verge modules onto the window sills of 2 widows below. I was wondering whether anyone else has the same thing or whether this is just a “feature/shortcoming” of having the plastic verge trims

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back