Rainbow badge scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope . We just don't need it forced down our necks , and when I see money being poured into these things instead of being put to much better use it annoys me . I'm not the only one. alot of poeple I know / meet share the same views , some don't tend to speak out because they are then branded as 'bigots'
Speak out about what? People being different to you?

Sponsored Links
Don’t suppose this rainbow caper is to popular in dire ear a Stan

Doubt it’s much of a hearing in Uganda ? And all the other African states ???

But best to not mention them ;)
Strange that, I was always taught that colonisation was all about civilising those countries.

Not much of a success story was it?
They were left poorer, more destitute, more unlawful, more unequal than prior to colonisation.

Unless, of course, that was a cover story for some other intent.

Nope . We just don't need it forced down our necks
You tend to notice things when you are more sensitive to them. Like the first post in this thread, when you actually look in to it a bit deeper, it isn't what it is portrayed as at all.

As your sig says, everything is an opinion, everything is a perspective (a point of view). Others do have the right to think differently.

As your sig says, everything is an opinion, everything is a perspective (a point of view). Others do have the right to think didifferently.
Point of view/ think differently ..... much much different to shoving it down people's throats

Sponsored Links
Point of view/ think differently ..... much much different to shoving it down people's throats
Shoving it down throats? It was illegal until a few years ago. Many were criminalised. Others were dismissed from their chosen careers.
It still is not allowed under certain circumsatnces.
That's instiutional bigotry.
The public rainbow displays are simply a protest for equality, which you wish to deny.
When you lose your bigotry, the rainbow displays will fade in your views and you'll not notice them,

I recall a good while back
( I posted about it) some council
??? Sending advisories out about certain lauguage they may offend certain fruit cakes

One was the terms mother and father when attending births

It was advised to use the term
Birthing parent

Jeez us wept this country actually employs and pays fruit cake pencil pushers to dream this nonsense up

Eventually the said advisory was with drawn

Than just up the road the council tax payers had to fund pedestrian crossings being painted in rain bow colours

??? Sending advisories out about certain lauguage they may offend certain fruit cakes

Birthing parent

Jeez us wept this country actually employs and pays fruit cake pencil pushers to dream this nonsense up

Than just up the road the council tax payers had to fund pedestrian crossings being painted in rain bow colours
Then there are the other fruit cakes, who post their prejudice constantly on social media.
Other times they're trying to stir up social unrest with their promotion of extreme violence, even war.

Birthing parent

Things sometimes happen that you don't agree with. It is hardly "shoving it down your throat".

Things sometimes happen that you don't agree with. It is hardly "shoving it down your throat".

Depends on what you mean by shoving it down my throat

What generally happpens is some one disagrees with the latest good idea (?) dares to voice opposition and you get all the shouty fruit cake mob coming out of the wood work

With there in yer face ball cocks

This trans sexual caper is a classic example

Depends on what you mean by shoving it down my throat
Yes, that was partly the question. What does it mean?
What generally happpens is some one disagrees with the latest good idea (?) dares to voice opposition and you get all the shouty fruit cake mob coming out of the wood work
What generally happens is some people get all upset by what they think is happening. But, as per the OP, it's usually nonsense.

What generally happens is some people get all upset by what they think is happening. But, as per the OP, it's usually nonsense.
As noseall would say, "it got the gammons enraged."
Which is not unusual for them to get enraged by Mail articles. It's what sells the paper to gammons.

You might get up set I am not

Jeez us wept some bloke dresses up as a woman self identifies as woman
I don’t care tbh

But than some of these fruit cakes decide they will participate in woman’s sports

Than some say hang in a mo there some thing wrong with that ??

Oh dear how dare they and than to top it all off people like you (?) see nothing wrong in it and actually support this nonsense

Don’t you care about woman’s hard fought rights ?? Obviously not ??

Don’t you care about woman’s hard fought rights ?? Obviously not ??
I think that women don't need men to protect their hard fought rights.
They won those rights aganst the resistance of the men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back