Rainfall shower head height

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About to install one of those large square rainfall shower heads and can't make up my mind how high it should be, I'm looking for the measurement from shower tray surface to the underside of the shower head.

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If pressure is not an issue then I personally would put it 6 inches higher than the tallest user. :D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Bahco
My sons 6' 2"and I'll be running a 1.5 bar pump. I read elsewhere 82" and the wife thinks that looks right would I be ok at that.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If your wife's only 5 foot it'll probably be snow by the time it gets to her. :LOL:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
who 's bothered about her :LOL: seriously though she's 5'9" so should be ok, is there a way of working out how much the water would cool when it drops a certain distance.

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
who 's bothered about her :LOL: seriously though she's 5'9" so should be ok, is there a way of working out how much the water would cool when it drops a certain distance.

I was only joking about the snowfall. How much the water would cool would depend on the distance it fell and the air temperature of the room, I wouldn't worry about it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was only joking about the snowfall. How much the water would cool would depend on the distance it fell and the air temperature of the room, I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I know, but I read something else that mentioned that so thought there may be something in it.

Sponsored Links