Rainfall shower head height

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About to install one of those large square rainfall shower heads and can't make up my mind how high it should be, I'm looking for the measurement from shower tray surface to the underside of the shower head.

Sponsored Links
If pressure is not an issue then I personally would put it 6 inches higher than the tallest user. :D

Thanks Bahco
My sons 6' 2"and I'll be running a 1.5 bar pump. I read elsewhere 82" and the wife thinks that looks right would I be ok at that.

If your wife's only 5 foot it'll probably be snow by the time it gets to her. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
who 's bothered about her :LOL: seriously though she's 5'9" so should be ok, is there a way of working out how much the water would cool when it drops a certain distance.

who 's bothered about her :LOL: seriously though she's 5'9" so should be ok, is there a way of working out how much the water would cool when it drops a certain distance.

I was only joking about the snowfall. How much the water would cool would depend on the distance it fell and the air temperature of the room, I wouldn't worry about it.

I was only joking about the snowfall. How much the water would cool would depend on the distance it fell and the air temperature of the room, I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I know, but I read something else that mentioned that so thought there may be something in it.

Get your wife a soapbox to stand on ;) :LOL:

I can't see it will cool much in the second it leaves the showerhead and lands on your wife! ;)

Just get on with it! :D

Ok will do wasted too much time on this.
Thanks for thr help in making up my mind everyone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back