Raised shower tray kit

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
I have a 900x900 quadrent showertray and just noticed where I'm installing it there's pipes in the way. I know there is raised tray kits available however are they universe or made for certain shower trays. Will I be able to buy the kit and install it onto my flat(underside) tray.

Sponsored Links
Don't use them, long term they're rubbish. Build a wooden plinth and top it with 18mm OSB3 or Plywood for a long lasting platform

Sponsored Links
Don't use them, long term they're rubbish. Build a wooden plinth and top it with 18mm OSB3 or Plywood for a long lasting platform

If it was sq or rectangle I would do this however how do I close of the curve underneath to make it look neat

If the underside of the tray is flat ,the riser kit for quadrant / offset quadrant by MX group ( as linked above by lostinthelight) will do.
A wooden platform etc ,as Madrab advised , makes for a better job ,but it's a bit more work ,and you can buy a plastic skirting which is quite thin ,and will bend to shape ,for a plinth.

If the underside of the tray is flat ,the riser kit for quadrant / offset quadrant by MX group ( as linked above by lostinthelight) will do.
A wooden platform etc ,as Madrab advised , makes for a better job ,but it's a bit more work ,and you can buy a plastic skirting which is quite thin ,and will bend to shape ,for a plinth.

The one from screwfix?

how do I close of the curve underneath to make it look neat

Plastics company such as eurocell sell loads of different profiles for roofline and Windows etc. A 4, 5 or 6" wide strip will do you and you can just secure it with silicone and hold it in place with weights until it cures.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back