Raising corner shower tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Looking for advise on my bathroom remodel please. Looking to take out an existing bath and install a corner shower 900x900.
My problem is that the pipework for the bath is on the right, where as the shower would be on the left (of the same wall). I can't create a drainage route under the floorboards so I want to find out how I connect it above.

Do I get a riser kit or is it suitable for me to build a wooden plinth that the shower can sit on, so I can attach the shower waste connector underneath and trail it along the floor to where the bath disposal pipe is.

No idea if any of this makes sense, I'm new to bathroom plumbing.

Sponsored Links
Shower riser kit - Nada, nein, non, nada - terrible things and a calamity waiting to happen.

3x2 outside and internal wooden frame, screwed to the floor and the wall then a min 18mm plywood/OSB3 top, strong and stable enough to have a disco on it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back