RAMS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of my regulars has a new H&S manager and he has told my contact that RAMS will be required for all contractors, I think I will get away with a fairly basic general set up as most of my jobs are fairly minor but often involve ladders.

Has anyone got a link to a downloadable template?

Sponsored Links
One of my regulars has a new H&S manager and he has told my contact that RAMS will be required for all contractors, I think I will get away with a fairly basic general set up as most of my jobs are fairly minor but often involve ladders. ... Has anyone got a link to a downloadable template?
A quick Google search finds many templates (and 'services'), seemingly ranging from free to expensive. One of the first hits I got (which appears to be free) is this one .
Kind Regards, John

I saw that one John, but the templates are already filled in, I was looking for some blanks, I will probably knock up a spreadsheet anyway

Sponsored Links
Mention you do a Dynamic Risk assessment on each job/attendance as part of your RAMS.

I saw that one John, but the templates are already filled in, I was looking for some blanks, I will probably knock up a spreadsheet anyway
I confess I didn't look at them, assuming that 'templates were templates'. However, as has been said, they are presumably easily edited (otherwise they surely would be called something like 'examples', not 'temp[lates'??) - and what's already there might actually give you some pointers/inspiration (and/or be partially 'usable', 'as is'!).

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back