Random Tripping on new consumer unit

:D Yes John I am disconnectong the N. I think I have pinned it down to one of two circuits.

Not familar with that CCTV dome. Their all prety well the same these days. Normally 24vac or 110volts ac. Coax back to control and a pair of data leads. Everything is going digital these days. I am 55 years now and started off with 15 years in the Tv repair business, trained to fault find down to componet level but no one wants that skill theses days. I have had to teach myself computers and networks although the latter is not my strong point at the moment. Spent two years working for Storno radio as a radio communication engineer.
I supose I spend most of my time driving these days although you have to be a jack of all trades. I deal with Civils, electrical, mechanical, computing, electronics and networking.
There are not many practical skills that I can't turn my hand to. The next big project here is to change the central heating boiler. I installed it 30 years ago and put a newer second hand boiler in about 10 years ago. I supose my next forum will be on the installtion of the new combi.

It's good to chat with you guys who obviously have a great expertise in electrical.

Regards Roger

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back