Random workman at door suggests problem with roof

I've done similar in the past while working on a roof near by, but I never had much success even though I was prepared to do it there and then whilst I had my tools and ladder out so I don't bother anymore.

Sponsored Links
I've done similar in the past while working on a roof near by, but I never had much success even though I was prepared to do it there and then whilst I had my tools and ladder out so I don't bother anymore.
I found that whenever I was working outside the neighbours would come along and ask for quotes.
Sometimes I would spend weeks on the same street.

Sponsored Links
It's probably slightly different if you're already doing a roof nearby - although a better idea might be to just pop a card or a A5 sheet telling people you're working in the area etc and perhaps where you're working

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back