Range Powermax 140 bolier central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question. I had a problem recently with with my powermax 140 boiler which required that I call a service engineer to the house because the circuit board needed to be replaced. I then received the nasty surprise of requiring multiple new smoke alarms in several rooms because of new regulations in the UK. Rather than pay the extortionist rate of the service engineer, I decided to go purchase and install all of the new smoke alarms myself. Now when the service engineer left, he said that he turned off the central heating on the unit. So I'm now trying to figure out how to turn it back on. I've studied the schematics of the powermax 140 as well as all of the relevants pipes and programming screen of the unit. Everything seems normal. I would appreciate any help. From what I can see, the unit leads into a Microcenter EZC-12-4 box for the central heating. But neither the power light nor the heat demand light is on. Can anyone give me any advice?

Sponsored Links
So you called an engineer to replace the PCB.

He came, presumably changed the PCB, turned off the boiler and you paid him ???

Now you expect us to tell you how to turn it back on when he has presumably told you its off because it is unsafe???

How much was he paid?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back