Range Tribune HE - No Pressure help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok, so we are moving house this weekend and pulled a nail out of the wall thats been there for two years only to notice a leak coming through.

Water off and drained in radiators - leak fixed now trying to pressurize system which is showing 0 bar.

Tried opening valves on flexi hose - bottom one open however when opening top valve, a leak comes from the thread of the pipe - cannot open a little without this leak.

How do i get pressure back in and why is this leaking when opening the valve - pics added.

help appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Assuming it's the flexible one that's leaking, you either....

Chance it and catch the water whilst you fill. ?

Take the flexi off and bodge some ptfe over the knackered o ring.

Change the flexi.

where the flexi goes up and then back down on the third pic - there is a valve on other side on the black knob - when i turn this on, the leak appears around the nut -

is it ok for the leak if i try and fill up then? how long would it take to fill?

Sponsored Links
flexi end.

just filled upto 1 bar however slowly reducing - i had a hole in a pipe which i temporarily stuck nail back into - next to no leak however still reducing in pressure. the black open view pipe is trickling water

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back