Rangemaster 110 dual fuel - grill problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have a Rangemaster 110 dual fuel oven fitted in our kitchen - it's about 3 to 4 years old now and a few months ago half of the grill blew. That is, only one half of the grill actually works - it is the sort that has two seperate elements so you can either turn the whole grill on or just half.

Anyone got any suggestions on how I can remedy this, or is it simply a case of finding a local repairer?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Get a replacement element and fit it to the machine. Common problem with rangemaster.
It's all done from the front of the machine, as long as you don't let the wiring drop inside in which case you need to take the back off.

Hi SleepyHead,

Thanks for the answer - didn't realise I could do it from the front (or even the back - I am able to pull the cooker out no problem.) I assume then there are just a couple of screws holding the element to the back of the grill that I undo, and then disconnect the element; replace it with the new one (keeping hold of the wires!) and then screw the new element to the grill back?

Thanks again.

Two screws to remove from the front support, one screw in the centre of the element. This is one of the easiest machines to change elements on. :)

Sponsored Links
Sleepyhead said:
Two screws to remove from the front support, one screw in the centre of the element. This is one of the easiest machines to change elements on. :)

Excellent - thanks again :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back