Rangemaster 110 oven not working properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I have a rangemaster 110 twin gas oven cooker and the right hand side oven has stopped working properly, it ignites up but will not flare up and get to working temparature, can anyone help ? Thanks

Sponsored Links
You need a fsd easy job for a registered gas engineer post serial no and Ill post part no.

Joan, why just repeat the post above without any comment?

Are you having problems with your Rangemaster?

Sponsored Links
Hi

I have the same issue, Rangemaster 110, oven flame is low even when I set it to full, well to be honest makes no difference to flame if its set to 6 or 9. I contacted Rangemaster who charged £165.00 and sent an engineer. He came back with "can not get hold of the part as this model is no longer made".

Surely the part can be sourced from somewhere? if only I knew what part I need? Ive posted some pictures of my issue.
Thanks

Hi

I have the same issue, Rangemaster 110, oven flame is low even when I set it to full, well to be honest makes no difference to flame if its set to 6 or 9. I contacted Rangemaster who charged £165.00 and sent an engineer. He came back with "can not get hold of the part as this model is no longer made".

Surely the part can be sourced from somewhere? if only I knew what part I need? Ive posted some pictures of my issue.
Thanks
Is it nat gas or lpg ? can you get me the serial number ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back