Rat & Mice problems

I lifted some of the planks and had a look. There was a massive hole on the ground next to the main fat pipe. I have used expanding foam to seal it up as best as I could. I have also installed some cheap LED lights ( mains powered ) under the floor to keep the rats away.

The expanding foam will do very little once the rats have a run they will go through it as they rely on set routes.

I'm also sceptical as to whether the led trick will make any difference, rats do go out in daylight.

Sponsored Links
The expanding foam will do very little once the rats have a run they will go through it as they rely on set routes.

I'm also sceptical as to whether the led trick will make any difference, rats do go out in daylight.

I also spread baking soda everywhere :D

I lifted some of the planks and had a look. There was a massive hole on the ground next to the main fat pipe. I have used expanding foam to seal it up as best as I could. I have also installed some cheap LED lights ( mains powered ) under the floor to keep the rats away.

Expanding foam does not work, rats can chew through it very easily , you need to use something more solid like concrete

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back