Rate this work please............

If this guys as bad as you say then he's used to confrontation. Travellers don't just tarmac drives these days ya know. You get nasty and you'll have a van load of agro on your doorstep. You shouldn't have gone cheap in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Joe-90,
Thanks for your reply, but he wasnt that much cheaper than other people I got quotes off - so I haven't "gone cheap" as you say.
Also, he is registered on both "Trust-a-trader" and "Rated People" and has got good reviews on both - so I did try to do my homework before hiring him.

I dont want things to get nasty at all. I just think that his invoice is rediculously expensive for 4 hours work, none of which is up to standard and half has had to be removed by myself (all the chimney breat wallpaper) just to return the wall to its original condition so someone can start again!
So in effect, he wants £110 for 2 hours work for shoddy lining paper in the toilet!

So I just need to work out what is the best way to go now?

I dont mind paying, I just want a good job! ;)

Well don't pay him anything until you are happy with it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back