Rayburn Cooker Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old (1995) Rayburn 480 oil cooker, unfortunately the programmer no longer works. The programmer no longer works, I have taken it apart but have not been able to repair it, the programmer is made by Honeywell and is remarkably similar to the Honeywell ST 699 except that the casing is 100mm x 100mm whereas the Rayburn one is 95mm x 95 mm. Does anyone know whether the internals (pcb) of the ST 699 can be fitted into the casing of the original Rayburn one? The price difference between the original and the ST 699 is about £130. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I think they are a straight swap, if you ask Rayburn they will tell you that their branded part is also up-rated to cope with higher ambient temperatures, make of that what you will :confused:

I think they are a straight swap, if you ask Rayburn they will tell you that their branded part is also up-rated to cope with higher ambient temperatures, make of that what you will :confused:

Typical Aga/Rayburn bull imho :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Charles 1948, did you ever change the PCB in the programmer for the one from an ST 699?

I now have the same problem and would appreciate your feedback

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back