Re: GWN in Scotland

Think it would be more interesting if nobody turned up at their seminars :evil:

Sponsored Links
I never go to anything I am not forced to, allready spent over 34 years working so I begrudge every minute I spend having to do any extra so I certainly aint interested in some wannkky seminar where corgi or manufacteres
massage there inflated opinions of themselves telling us how ffukkinn clever they are wrapped up in a way so as to think we dont realise how much they are screwing us all for.

Corgi have sent me my Business PIN Number today. They tell me that this is very important because it will allow me to notify corgi of every installation and exchange that I do in a residential dwelling.

They needn't have bothered!

I see in the GI mag that corgi are gonna be broadcasting GWN far and wide, I wonder how well they will put across that it will cost the public £4-50 plus whatever admin cost we deem necessary, and this is for something that mike thomson corgi ceo admits will not improve safety, it will help raise the profile of corgi with the public. well it probably will raise their profile with the public, as a greedy outfit who want to make the public pay for eff all!!

Sponsored Links
Just stuck an extra £25.00 on my quote for fitting a gas fire and back box in April to cover the twaatin around involved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back