Re: Permitted development - new CLG guidance document ...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

The department of Communities and Local Government (CLG) has just released a new guidance document for householder permitted development. It can be downloaded from the Planning Portal at the following address:

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/100806_PDforhouseholders_TechnicalGuidance.pdf

This 49-page guidance document, titled "Permitted development for householders – Technical guidance" (Aug 2010) replaces the earlier 7-page guidance document, titled "Informal views from CLG" (Dec 2008, updated Jan 2009, superseded 2010).

In my "Appeal Decision Summaries" document (available on www.planningjungle.com), I have updated the "Reference Section" with the interpretations from this new CLG guidance document. This can be used to compare these interpretations with the conclusions from previous appeal decisions. For my comments on this new CLG guidance document, including a list of the most significant interpretations that it contains, and a list of the most significant issues that (in my opinion) are still unclear or questionable, please see my document titled "Comments on the new CLG guidance document" (available on the same website).

Kind regards,
Steve

Sponsored Links
More excellent information from lpasengland. I am surprised he doesn't have a sticky thread of his own.

Sponsored Links
More excellent information from lpasengland. I am surprised he doesn't have a sticky thread of his own.
This is true, however it is evident that very few posters ever bother to read the sticky in this section of the Forum anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back