Readings?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2 months ago our smart in-house unit stopped giving us usage details for gas. Reported it to energy company but before they came out, our boiler service engineer found that he couldn’t get a reading from the new smart meter fitted In December 2020. I double checked and found that I couldn’t get a reading either and reported this fault to the energy company. Today a sub-contractor came out, replaced the smart gas meter and then found that the original fault, the failure of the in-house unit to show gas usage still existed. When he left I went to check the reading on the new meter but being unsure as how to do this, decided to get advice here. How do I get a reading on the meter in the image attached?

E43D7CFB-CB5C-4F17-8CE0-DC29673308D5.jpeg

The engineer is to report his findings back to my energy company.

Sponsored Links
At a guess, press and hold the orange button til the display does something, then use orange and blue to go thru different options.
If pressing and holding orange does nowt, press and hold blue. If that does nowt, press and hold both together.
Be interesting to see your next bill...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back