Real bad airlock

The bit between C and A is called James May.

I heard jimmy Carr say that, it took me a while but it is very funny.

Andy

Sponsored Links
what a nice thread,
guy comes on with a problem, another gives him good advice and he fixes it, then there's a thank you reply too!!!

all it needs now is a crude joke..... oh wait...

Sponsored Links
And Dan didn't even get a credit on UKplumbingforum

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/threads/real-back-airlock-exhausted-all-options.98518/

Thank you all - I really appreciate it! Problem solved - found out the stopcock (not the main inside stopcock - no idea why someone would use a stopcock to isolate CW from bathroom...) between kitchen and bathroom was fitted the wrong way round!! It'd been working as it supposed to do for years, but guess when I switched off/on outside stopcock for fixing the leaks, the extra pressure must have floated the jumper or what.

And re using compression fitting under floorboards - yes I appreciate that - as a 1st time plumbing attempt I did buy the whole soldering kit (including fire extinguisher) but was reserving it as 'last resort'
;)

Cheers all
Namo Amituofo

what a nice thread,
guy comes on with a problem, another gives him good advice and he fixes it, then there's a thank you reply too!!!

all it needs now is a crude joke..... oh wait...

Wow, you're right! I have a brilliant idea... why not set something up like this on the internet and call it... errmn... say... a forum? It'd be really good and... and... oh! :censored:

Got all the tube on the van for tomorrow. He's pleading with me to do the shower trays next week too. :rolleyes:

Think I might be press ganging a DIYer in for the loops :LOL: or maybe the boy over the road. ;)

Still wants Tonbridge started next week too. :eek:

Got all the tube on the van for tomorrow. He's pleading with me to do the shower trays next week too. :rolleyes:

Think I might be press ganging a DIYer in for the loops :LOL: or maybe the boy over the road. ;)

Still wants Tonbridge started next week too. :eek:

You want me to ask Lucas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back