Real world vs theoretical hot water temperatures

Sponsored Links
Yep, I've just read through it all again and it was so painful that I've decided to poke me eyes out with some rusty old knitting needles.

That's probably better than making a fool out of yourself again (n)

So how have I made a fool out of myself?
I'd be interested to know.

You were really struggling to understand the theory of the temperature differential. I'm still not sure if you understand it.

Sponsored Links
Yep, I've just read through it all again and it was so painful that I've decided to poke me eyes out with some rusty old knitting needles.

That's probably better than making a fool out of yourself again (n)

So how have I made a fool out of myself?
I'd be interested to know.

You were really struggling to understand the theory of the temperature differential. I'm still not sure if you understand it.

Oh yes of course, you did mention it along with all the other meaningless rubbish you were harping on about in your 'experiment'.
You should get out more, maybe meeting a woman might help, give your wrists some rest.

Oh yes of course, you did mention it along with all the other meaningless rubbish you were harping on about in your 'experiment'.
You should get out more, maybe meeting a woman might help, give your wrists some rest.

Why is it meaningless? Other people have already said they check the temperature rise when testing out a boiler. It's a good indication of boiler performance.

I haven't started yet...

You don't even know how to convert m³ to kw so I'm not sure how you're going to get 'started'

Why bring this thread back?..what the fook are you after?

I just find the attitude of people on here highly amusing!

Did someone mention bellend earlier in the thread?

Yeah they did then quoted the rules of the forum where it says not to insult people. It just shows how stupid some people are on here.

Wasn't an insult, certainly not aimed at anyone in particular, was just wondering if bellend had been mentioned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back