Real world vs theoretical hot water temperatures

My gas rate is 2.364 m³/hr which is slightly lower than the specified 2.5 m³/hr.

Vaillant do use quite a low kw/m³ figure of 10.43 kw/m³ to work out the nominal gas rate though. My gas supply is actually 11.14 kw/m³ so I would expect it to be a bit lower.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
jakey are you a honda driver? would explain a lot.

Oi! We're not all total nonce's with nothing better to do. Some of us actually work for a living rather than spending our time on the Internet pretending to be Uber engineers making bits of planes. ;)

Mind you - having a BMW kinda blows all the Honda goodness out of the water.

unless you are definately at the wind up just give up mate , there are no problems with the figures you quote but if you are just teasing the idiots keep it going and see how long you can get the post to last

Are you from Cockermouth Jake?
Or maybe Penistone?

I'm actually from here:

2icb3a1.jpg

Oi! We're not all total nonce's with nothing better to do. Some of us actually work for a living rather than spending our time on the Internet pretending to be Uber engineers making bits of planes. ;)

I don't build landing gear anymore. I maintain and repair automated machinery that manufacturers medical equipment so you can feel really safe the next time you go into hospital :mrgreen:

The Honda is a track car. The BMW is a 330d with 300 bhp and 500 lb.ft. It's a great daily driver to be honest.

Are you from Cockermouth Jake?
Or maybe Penistone?

I'm actually from here:

View attachment 97282

I don't build landing gear anymore. I maintain and repair automated machinery that manufacturers medical equipment so you can feel really safe the next time you go into hospital :mrgreen:

The Honda is a track car. The BMW is a 330d with 300 bhp and 500 lb.ft. It's a great daily driver to be honest.

Top banter Jake. Fair play

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back