Rebinding Honeywell CM67NG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, first post!

I have a Honeywell CM67NG 7 day wireless heating control which has started flashing the red light on the switch unit.

I wish to rebind the units but although I know how to do it for the relay box I have mislaid (lost!) the installation instructions for the CM67 and the full instructions are not on the Honeywell site (only the more recent versions).

Can anyone tell me how to put the CM67 into binding mode? The later versions use combinations of buttons which do not exist on the CM67.

I assumed that I had to set the mode switch to off and press the up, down and "i" buttons simulteanously to get into engineer mode but this doesnt work.

Confused :confused:

Sponsored Links
go to honeywelluk.com

download full install instructions for cmzone.

when it refers to button z1/z2 use the i button instead.

Thanks for that.

I can now get it into test mode (actually up and down and prog2 together) and I can get to "Inst" using up/down and prog1 but cannot get to the actually settings.

Still can't get into binding mode - the CM67z in the cmzone differs too much.

Help again please

Sponsored Links
Found it :D

Up/down and prog1 sets it in install mode, pressing "i" sends the binding signal.

Works now, no idea why it lost the binding :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back