Reccomend me a shower!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!
We are about to get our ensuite installed, but wondering about which shower to go for.
Our old plumber said to get an electric one, but having had one before, I dont really fancy one.
We have a 40kw baxi platinum combi. Currently got on thermostatic mixer in the family bathroom, which wont be run at the same time as the ensuite shower very often.
At the moment, someone can run the taps full blast, and the temp/flow stays fine on the family bathroom shower, so my logic is suggesting that we should be fine fitting another mixer fed off the combi?
Does this sound workable? Should I be looking for high / low flow showers? Any brands better than ones? Think we would just get an exposed valve one, for ease of future replacement etc!

Sponsored Links
It's really your choice as far as style goes - just make sure that it's suitable for a combi boiler supply and for the flowrate available to you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back