Recession & the Chinese Renminbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

Notchy poped up last night and Thanked Boris for a recession we are apparently going into.

This is a world recession. David Cameron I think predicted it.. Could this recession be avoided for the good of the world if we do this in an orderly fashion...

I think it will get to a point were junker and Co will be overthrown for the good of the world. They are msking this about them. Millions will suffer who have never been given a chance to vote if they wanted this of not.

I want to know what part the Chinese Renminbi plays in all this.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ance-economy-production-euro-eurozone-EU-news

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
This is a world recession.

And this one is the UK.

Economy2Q2019.png

Sponsored Links
What does not assist is Trump and his protectionist policies?

OK as he sees it, there is some sort of an imbalance between the USA and "Several" other countries, why does trump not discuss rather than opting for the "vote catching" [in the USA] war between the USA and especially China?

Jaw- Jaw not War WAR? of whatever type [Churchill? remember him?]

How's the pound doing, by the way?

PoundDollarScreenshot_2019-08-10 GBPUSD FX Cross Rate - compare foreign exchange rates – FT com.png

Hurrah for Brexers.

I wonder what benefits they think we will gain as a result of resigning from the EU.

None, you say?

Show us.

How's the pound doing, by the way?

I think you know how the pound is doing.

What I dont understand is why does China artificially manipulat its currency to be weaker.

I think your the right man to ask..

And why is the rest of the world is pjssed off by it?

I think you know how the pound is doing.

What I dont understand is why does China artificially manipulat its currency to be weaker.

I think your the right man to ask..

And why is the rest of the world is pjssed off by it?

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/recession.527483/#ixzz5wEX9xQhc

Didn't want this lost under all those charts and links that were kindly provided.

I shall look at them all in full. Once you lot are sleeping

It's the approach to the cliff that the brexers want the UK to jump off.

That's funny.

Bodge hasn't shown us his imaginary world recession.

Why might that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back