Reckless neighbour problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'll get strait to the point. I have a flower garden next to the neighbour's along the property boundary. Everything was fine until we got into a conflict. Now the neighbour tends to walk on my flower garden and ruining my flowers. Of course, I cannot prove it because I do not see her. I guess I could do the same but I feel sorry for the flowers because they are not to blame...

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
not sure what it is you want to know.

try to catch her doing it on camera and you might get her for criminal damage.

Try a fence.

Get a dog.

Hi,

I'll get strait to the point. I have a flower garden next to the neighbour's along the property boundary. Everything was fine until we got into a conflict. Now the neighbour tends to walk on my flower garden and ruining my flowers. Of course, I cannot prove it because I do not see her. I guess I could do the same but I feel sorry for the flowers because they are not to blame...

Any ideas?

A fence?

Cheers
Richard

Erect a cheap CCTV camera attached to your PC & when you’ve got incriminating footage, post her a copy & advise her that if it happens again you will report her; it’s classed as criminal damage. You could erect a low fence along the boundary or plant that 2m high no cut hedge you’re looking for along there (saw your other thread); please let me know if you find one, I could do with one of those as mine takes 2 days to cut twice a year. ;)

The Garden Law Forum http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/ has excellent advice on what to do in such matters, I’ve used it myself.

Sponsored Links
shoot her :?:
or you could knock on her door and ask if she had seen anyone in your garden messing about, as there has been some damage done to your flowers, then ask if she has had the same problem! If she has not or even if she claims she had, you then add, I am now keeping a watchful eye out for intruders, I have already reported the incident to the police. and they have asked me to keep documentation of any other events and they are also going to keep an eye out.
If I see anyone in your garden, shall I also document this and report it to the police or shoot them ;)
Hopefully she will get the message

a few of these?
fenn-trap2.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back