Recommend shop to buy Texecom alarm or similar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to install a hardwired Texecom system, or similar if anyone can recommend. Looking to spend around £300 to include 8 PIR's, remote keypad etc and possibly a communicater unit linked to the phone.

Can anyone recommend anything else I should be looking at apart from Texecom? Also best place to buy?

thanks

Sponsored Links
I generally use security warehouse - go google.

Select intruder, select Texecom as the manufacturer, otherwise you will troll pages and pages.

I have had good service from Alert Electrical. They carry a good range of Texecom bits. A good start may be a VR8 kit, 5 additional PIRs and a communicator, all Texecom, coming in at less than £300 if using standard PIRs. You may want to use quad IR or dual-tech sensors. You may also want to consider a second remote keypad.

Sponsored Links
First of all, whenever i buy any CCTV, Cameras, Alarms or Telephone. I search its details, types, cost and features. So i can not say about any specific shop for that. You should know all the things about it and then decide. I think this is the best way to choose any type of alarms, CCTV or telephone etc.

You are typing waffle to get free advertising.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back