Wired Alarm recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
I like the Texecom panel and bellbox, but not keen on their PIRs. I would go for the Optex RX40QZ - have a look on the Security Warehouse website. The parts come to the same price as the CTS kit.

I looked at the Euromini but found the user interface (according to the user guide) a bit of a faff to omit zones, for example. It was a close contender for me as well, but the Texecom won on apparent ease of use

Sponsored Links
Thanks to both of you for your replies. I am not over bothered about ommitting zones, as long as I can set up a full set and part set mode for him that will be all he ever needs. Like you said they are both very similar but I have decided to order the Castle euro mini secure kit from Alert. No doubt I will be back on here asking for advice on how to set it up when it arrives :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back