Texecom Elite external PIR AFQ-0002

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.cts-direct.net/AFQ-0001 ...SXBTAbFUuEA7I5xmuGhrltH7GZZjq7vJyEaAmWG8P8HAQ

Has anyone here installed the above external PIR - if so can I have your views on this please?

What does it mean by superior mirror optics?
what is the day/night mode?
What does it mean by auxiliary input for wiring multiple detectors?
What is high white light immunity?

Finally, is it possible to setup an alarm configuration such that when the system is armed, one of these external sensors alone cannot trigger the alarm, but perhaps one at the front and one at the back within the space of 5 minutes of each other? This will avoid false alarms and ensure that it gives someone a few minutes to reach the back before it triggers?

Sponsored Links
have to ask Texecom what they mean by superior mirror optics

been a while but believe you can set this up to be directional, ie a 1 st and a second detector to activate the alarm and that's what the input was for but not done one in a very long time.

All this I believe is mentioned in the manual, but would have to check to confirm. Texecom tech support open at 8am, usually best time to get through before all the installers are beavering away on installs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back