Recommendations to replace Center Wireless Transmitter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have Center RF Wireless Transmitter (340017).
Its been turning On/Off for few weeks. Changing batteries won't help.

I think I will have to get a new one.

Any recommendations to replace this thermostat with a new one so it can work with my old receiver? (Transmitter and Receiver were installed just over 2 years ago)

Would I have to get the same transmitter or are there any other better alternatives?

Would not get one from Ebay in case it has the same issues as my old transmitter.

Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-11 at 10.02.48 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-11 at 10.02.48 AM.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 47
Sponsored Links
That unit is mage by Honeywell for Plumbcenter
get another from Plumbcenter or get a wireless Honeywell programmable unit.
Both will come with BDR91. Remove existing receiver and fit new onto the backplate or bind to old receiver

When you say turning on and off, do you mean the display disappears and comes back? If so, try gent pulling the battery tab on the right hand side out a little bit.

In the battery compartment bend the contact tab out a bit failing that have a look at esi one about 60 quid and easy to use and set

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Thanks all for your replies. I have tried to make the battery compartment work to no avail. So I will have to get a new one. thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back