Recommended New Boiler for Boilermate 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have been having some issues with keeping my boilermate up to temperature (//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=251705) probably not helped by very old Myson Apollo 30B and some new radiators added to the system over the last few years.

British Gas are coming back tomorrow and I will ask them to check that both the Boiler and Boilermate are functioning normally.

I will try some more insulation on the new pipework in the loft as this is returning to the store very cold, compared to the return for the rest of the house.

Assuming the problem stil exitis, this leaves the problem of how to get the system working properly. It seems a higher capacity boiler is required for the store or I rip it all out and start again.

I have read many posts on here and seen the views on Boilermates. I have to say that I quite mine and it seems to be working very well.

I would like to consider changing the boiler, but wondered which boilers are compatible with the Boilermate?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back