Reconditioned pcb, now what!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just bought a reconditioned pcb for my ferroli 901, I've had one in the past from the same company no problems, when I plugged this one in the leds just come on very faintly and go off, the clock works and the pump runs but nothing else, is this likely to be a faulty board, all wires look fine and they are definitely in the correct place, the fan isn't running so I'm assuming that's why everything else hasn't kicked it, the fan ran fine before the pcb change, does the dull led give any clues, I'm assuming it's a lack of power to the board somewhere

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Is this in relation to this problem?

I wouldn't advise that swapping bits out is the answer, especially PCB's. Do you have the kit and experience and are able to check and test the PCB and it's outputs etc and then all the other components that may be at fault, that would have been the first place to start.

Also, as suggested, if you don't have the kit nor experience then you won't be able to ensure that the boiler is running safely once it is running, it may make more sense having a GSR engineer in to take a look.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back